Need an appraisal in Longview, Marshall, Kilgore, Tyler or East Texas?
- Get a pre-listing appraisal (whether using an agent or for sale by owner)
- Challenge a property tax assessment
- Remove PMI to lower your mortgage payment
- Verify another appraiser’s report (field review and desk review appraisals)
- If real estate needs to be divided because of a divorce
- To settle an estate in Texas by determining the true market value of the real estate in question
We at Professional Appraisers of Texas understand the unique needs of a homeowner after appraisal services. Our regular business clients are used to the appraisal process and the customary “products” we deliver to them. As our client, we’ll be sure you get extra guidance and explanations through the appraisal process to more fully understand what we do and how we document our findings.
For Sale by Owner/Pre-Listing Services
It’s very hard to be objective about your home because you probably have an emotional attachment to it. Professional appraisers, like the ones at Professional Appraisers of Texas, are objective. We will tell you what you need to know, not just what you want to hear. In addition to helping you set a realistic selling price so your house will attract buyers, a professional appraisal is very crucial as a negotiating tool once you have a potential buyer. It’s something tangible to show your buyer. Interested buyers know you have an emotional attachment to your house and will be much more likely to give credibility to a professional appraiser’s value judgement than yours.